How cute are these?
|Source Top Left, Source Top Right, Source Bottom Left, Source Bottom Right|
And you can use them so many different ways!
|Source Top, Source Middle, Source Bottom|
All you need to begin is:
- Paper of any shape, size or color. Just remember that you will be folding this paper so it shouldn’t be too thick, but should have some weight to it. Scrapbook paper is fun, but solid colors work great too.
- Double sided tape
- A hole punch and ribbon if you are hanging them
Here’s how it’s done
1. Fold your sheet of paper accordion style. You don’t need to measure each fold as long as you try to keep them about the same. ¾ inch is a good size fold.
2. Fold the accordion in half length-wise and tape.
3. Repeat this step with 2 or 3 more sheets of paper, then tape them all together. The number of pieces of paper you will need for one rosette depends on the thickness of your paper (and your patience), so use your judgment.
There are all sorts of ways to change the size and shape of these so get creative. Trim the edges to make them more flowery or make larger accordion folds – you decide!
Sweet and Sour Showers