Last week we received a fun little comment on our blog from Casey over at Stress Case letting us know she had given us the Liebster Blog Award. We hadn't heard of this before so we were admittedly excited (and a little confused), but thank you Casey for thinking of us!
It turns out the Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning 'dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome'.
To keep this award going by passing along to other new deserving blogs, we must now recognize five other bloggers with less than 200 followers that have really stood out in the crowd.
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know!
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog post.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!
Here are our picks for favorite blogs with less than 200 followers:
1. Easy Made Invitations - Lindsay was one of the first bloggers we got to know, and we've even traded guest posts (that you can read here and here.) She makes adorable handmade invitations that are perfect for any shower!
Takes Austin - Amanda blogs about the goings on in her life. She
is such a sweetheart, and we are so glad we met her through Ruthie. We hope
to get to meet her in real life someday soon!
My Wife Watches - We realize we've featured this dude a lot lately, but we have to admit we can't get enough of his blog. His sick sense of humor keeps us coming back for more again and again.
4. The Thread Austin - One of Leah's coworkers who blogs about cool Austin stores, restaurants, and happenings.
5. Life with Laura - Laura is a great writer and shares stories about life with her 89 year old grandpa. We have such a soft spot for grandparents!
So thanks again to Casey for sharing this with us! Hope you guys had a great weekend, and stay tuned tomorrow - we have a really cute guest post from the Bargain Blonde!